Defensive Tactics Course
Do you know what to do if someone attacks you?
This course is designed to cover the basics of unarmed defense and is intended for Men & Women. Your instructors have decades of experience in Martial Arts and teaching Defensive Tactics to Law Enforcement agencies. You will learn the following concepts, regardless of your level of experience:
- Antisocial vs Asocial Behavior
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Reading Body Language
- “The Interview”
- Combative Mindset / Bulletproof Mind
- Levels of Awareness
- Situational Awareness
- Psychological and Physiological Effects of Fear / Body Alarm Reaction
- Command Presence
- De-escalation Methods
- Fighting Stance / Platform
- Defenses on the Ground
- Defenses from Grabs
- Defenses from Chokes
- Defenses from Strikes
- Defenses against Blunt Impact Weapons
- Defenses against Edged Weapons
- Universal Response Technique
- Basic Gun Disarms
- Less-Lethal Knockout Techniques
- Potentially Lethal Techniques of Self Defense
The 4 hour class is co-ed for both male and females from the age of 13 & up (with parental supervision).
Prerequisites: None. Participants should be in basic good health and able to handle minimal physical exertion.
Difficulty Level: Beginner. No experience necessary!
[tribe_events_list category=”defensive-tactics” venue=”yes” address=”yes” city=”yes” state=”yes” region=”yes” zip=”yes” country=”yes” cost=”yes” organizer=”no”]